- » Little Bible Translation History for Hungarians / The first Hungarian Bible translation that we know of today was left to us only in pieces and was written around 1430-1450AD
- » The world’s first Christian Dengbej (classic, traditional Kurdis music) album has been completed.
- » BIML NEW ARRIVALS FROM SERBIA AND CRORATIA!
- » Slovakian Bibles and New Testament in wide range avaialbe from Bible In My Langauge. Here we present the stylish pocket New Testaments in Slovakian
- » Introducing 5 new languages from China: Western Guizhou Yi-Neasu, Guizhou Black Miao-Hmu, Dong-Kam, Qiandongnan Miao-Qanao, and Liangshan Yi-Nuosu
LOVE WORKING WITH RARE LANGUAGES! Introducing a new print in Central Sinamese Language / Old Testament Portions and The New Testament in Central Sinama Language – Kitab Injil & Kitab Awal-Jaman / Color Maps / Native to the Philippines, Borneo, and M
Posted by BIML ASIA TEAM on Sep 16th 2017
LOVE WORKING WITH RARE LANGUAGES!
Always learn and find something new! This made me laugh today:
Sample text in Sinama
Sai na mbal alasa ma bahasana akalap lagi' min hayop maka min daing alangsa.
Ang hindi marunong magmahal sa sariling wika, masahol pa sa hayop at malansang isda.
He who does not love his own language is worse than an animal or a rotten fish.
Old Testament Portions and The New Testament in Central Sinama Language
Kitab Injil & Kitab Awal-Jaman / Color Maps / Native to the Philippines, Borneo, and Malaysia
Learn more here: http://bibleinmylanguage.com/old-testament-portio...