- » Little Bible Translation History for Hungarians / The first Hungarian Bible translation that we know of today was left to us only in pieces and was written around 1430-1450AD
- » The world’s first Christian Dengbej (classic, traditional Kurdis music) album has been completed.
- » BIML NEW ARRIVALS FROM SERBIA AND CRORATIA!
- » Slovakian Bibles and New Testament in wide range avaialbe from Bible In My Langauge. Here we present the stylish pocket New Testaments in Slovakian
- » Introducing 5 new languages from China: Western Guizhou Yi-Neasu, Guizhou Black Miao-Hmu, Dong-Kam, Qiandongnan Miao-Qanao, and Liangshan Yi-Nuosu
Posted by BIML ASIA TEAM on Sep 21st 2017
We are excited to announce the arrival of a classic out of print Bible!
2 SIZES arrived:
Ang Biblia / Tagalog Language Bible KJV Old Text / TAG054JP Philippines
Ang Biblia / Tagalog Language Bible KJV Old Text / TAG033JP Philippines
This Bible is the ANG BIBLIA, the classic KJV translation to Tagalog, the national language of the Philippines.
LOVE WORKING WITH RARE LANGUAGES! Introducing a new print in Central Sinamese Language / Old Testament Portions and The New Testament in Central Sinama Language – Kitab Injil & Kitab Awal-Jaman / Color Maps / Native to the Philippines, Borneo, and M
LOVE WORKING WITH RARE LANGUAGES!Always learn and find something new! This made me laugh today:Sample text in SinamaSai na mbal alasa ma bahasana akalap lagi' min hayop maka min daing alangsa.Tagalog translationAng hindi marunong magmahal sa sariling wika, masahol pa sa hayop at malansang isda.English translationHe who does not love his own language is worse [...]
Nice Brown Stylish Binding, introducing the ESV - NLT HOLY BIBLE PARALLEL EDITION / ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION - NEW LIVING TRANSLATION / FORM-BASED TRANSLATION MEETS MEANING-BASED TRANSLATION
Great idea! - TWO Bible Versions in ONE Stylish EditionA truly unique Bible!ESV - NLT HOLY BIBLE PERALLEL EDITION*ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION Perallel to: *NEW LIVING TRANSLATION whereFORM-BASED TRANSLATION [...]
NEW STOCK! Hiligaynon Scriptures for people in the Philippines! 9.1 million native speakers! Rare Languages, Rare prints.
HILIGAYNON - ENGLISH DIGLOT BILINGUAL NEW TESTAMENT / HPTEV 263DID YOU KNOW?The Hiligaynon language, also colloquially referred often by most of its speakers simply as Ilonggo, is an Austronesian regional language spoken in the Philippines by about 9.1 million people, mainly in Western Visayas, western Negros Island Region and SOCCSKSARGEN, most of whom belong to [...]