You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
Korean (한국어/조선말,) is the official language of Korea, both South and North. It is also one of the two official languages in the Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture in People's Republic of China. There are about 78 million Korean speakers worldwide.
Prior to 1877 the small number of Christians in Korea had used Chinese Bibles.
- 1877 - The Ross New Testament (all New testament Books) by John Ross et al., at Dongguan Church in Mukden, Manchuria.
- 1900 - Henry G. Appenzeller New Testament. Methodist Episcopal. Appenzeller's team includes Horace Grant Underwood, William B. Scranton and James Scarth Gale.
- 1910 - Korean Bible. William D. Reynolds (레널즈) with Lee Seung Doo (이승두) and Kim Jeong Sam (김정삼) complete the Old Testament.
- 1925 - The Gale Bible. James Scarth Gale's private translation.
- 1923 - Fenwick New Testament. Malcolm C. Fenwick (18631935)
- 1938 - Old Korean Revised Version (성경개역) KBS.
- 1961 - KRV Korean Revised Version (개역성경) The standard version in use in Korea. Revised 1983 (성경전서 개역개정판).KBS
- 1977 - CTB Common Translation Bible (공동번역)1997 Revised Ecumenical Version (공동번역 성서 개정판) KBS.
- 1985 - KLB Korean Living Bible (현대인의성경) International Bible Society (생명의 말씀사)
- 1993 - NKSB New Korean Standard Bible, (표준새번역) rev. 2001 (표준새번역개정)2004 KBS
- 1991 - TKV Today's Korean Version (현대어성경) (성서원).
- 1994 - KKJV Korean King James Version, (한글판킹제임스).Textus Receptus. Word Of God Preservation Society (말씀보존학회)
- 1994 - Agape Easy Bible (아가페 쉬운 성경) Agape Publishers (아가페 출판사).
- 1998 - NRKV New Revised Korean Version (개역개정) KBS
- 2005 - Holy Bible (성경) The Catholic Bishops' Conference of Korea (CBCK: 한국 천주교 주교회의) 2005
- 2008 - Pyongyang Bible (평양말 성경). DPRK orthography and vocabulary differs from ROK usage.