Roxette – The Look / Stentor Audio CD 1992 / STEN 91.081
"The Look" is a song by the Swedish pop duo Roxette. It was released in early 1989 as the fourth single from their second studio album, Look Sharp! (1988). It became an international hit, and was one of the most successful singles of 1989. It topped the charts in 25 countries, and was the first of their four number ones on the Billboard Hot 100.
|2||Fading Like A Flower||4:44|
|3||Spending My Time||5:06|
|4||The Big L.||5:12|
|5||It Must Have Been Love
|6||Dressed For Success||4:40|
|9||(Do You Get) Exited?||4:21|
|11||Listen To Your Heart||6:57|
- Recorded at EMI Studios in Stockholm, Sweden between May and August 1988.
- Mixed by Alar Suurna, Per Gessle and Clarence Öfwerman at EMI Studios in Stockholm.
- Per Gessle – lead and background vocals
- Marie Fredriksson – lead and background vocals
- Per "Pelle" Alsing – hi-hat
- Anders Herrlin – programming and engineering
- Jonas Isacsson – electric guitars
- Clarence Öfwerman – keyboards, programming and production
- Alar Suurna – engineering
Music video by Roxette performing The Look.
Roxette - The ...Music video by Roxette performing The Look.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!