Robocop 5 DVD 1994 Robotzsaru (TV Series) / Created by Michael Miner & Edward Neumeier / Starring: Richard Eden Yvette Nipar / Disc 5 / 4 episodes
Robocop 5 DVD 1994 Robotzsaru (TV Series) / Created by Michael Miner & Edward Neumeier / Starring: Richard Eden
Yvette Nipar / Disc 5 / 4 episodes
REGION 2 PAL DVD
MADE IN HUNGARY
AUDIO: HUNGARIAN 2.0, English 2.0
TOTAL RUNTIME: 172 minutes
RoboCop is a 1987 American cyberpunk action film directed by Paul Verhoeven and written by Edward Neumeier and Michael Miner. The film stars Peter Weller, Nancy Allen, Dan O'Herlihy, Kurtwood Smith, Miguel Ferrer, and Ronny Cox. Set in a crime-ridden Detroit, Michigan, in the near future, RoboCop centers on police officer Alex Murphy (Weller) who is murdered by a gang of criminals and subsequently revived by the megacorporation Omni Consumer Products (OCP) as a superhuman cyborg law enforcer known as RoboCop.
RoboCop: The Series is a 1994 Canadian television series based on the RoboCop film series. It stars Richard Eden as the title character. Made to appeal primarily to children and young teenagers, it lacks the graphic violence that was the hallmark of RoboCop (1987) and its sequel RoboCop 2 (1990).
A Sorozat ötödik kiadványán újabb négy rész található. Robotzsarut a múltja kísérti: éppen a város illegális szerencsejátékának felvirágoztatása ellen küzd, miközben összeakad A bádogember-rel, aki nem más, mint agymosáson átesett egykori járőrtársa. Veszélyes lányok rabolják el az OCP első emberét, ám mindez pusztán csak elterelő művelet: a háttérben egy jóval korábbra visszamutató bosszú áll. Rossz kezekbe kerül a Szívtipró néven ismert titkos fegyver, a megbízó pedig arra is rájön, kit takar valójában Robo gépteste, így Murphy felesége és fia is veszélybe kerül. Anyák napja közeledtével Gadget, Parks őrmester fogadott lánya megkeresi édesanyját, ám rövidesen elrabolják őt, így zsarolva meg Parksot, aki épp egy maffiaperben tanúskodna.
Episodes on disc / Epizódok a lemezen:
"The Tin Man" / A bádogember
"Sisters in Crime" / Veszélyes Lányok
"Heartbreakers" / Szívtipró
"Mother's Day" / Anyák napja
Cast / Szereplők
- Richard Eden as Officer Alex Murphy/RoboCop.
- Yvette Nipar as Officer/Detective Lisa Madigan, of the Metro South Police Station.
- Blu Mankuma as Sgt. Stanley Parks, Watch Commander of the Metro South Police Station.
- Andrea Roth as Diana Powers; the clumsy secretary of Chip Chayken at OCP, who used her brain for the NeuroBrain project. RoboCop stopped him and Dr. Cray Mallardo from erasing Diana's personality.
- David Gardner as OCP Chairman; He cares about Old Detroit and learns a lesson in almost every appearance, bettering his character, but is ignorant of certain things.
- Sarah Campbell as Gadget, a 9-year-old girl, who was adopted by Sgt. Stanley Parks following the events of "The Future of Law Enforcement". In episode 17, "Mothers Day", her birth name is revealed as "Gertrude Modesto", ("Gadget" was just the name assigned to her by Family Services), and that at the age of 3-weeks-old she was given up for adoption by her mother, Sally Modesto, who, as a numbers runner for Russian Mafia Crimeboss, Vlad "Stitch" Molotov, could not give her daughter the life she wanted to give her. She first became friends with Jimmy Murphy in episode no. 7, "Provision 22".
- Ed Sahely as Charlie Lippencott, RoboCop's technician.
- Dan Duran as Bo Harlan, newscaster.
- Erica Ehm as Rocky Crenshaw, newscaster.
- Patrick McKenna as Umberto Ortega, talk show host.
- Jennifer Griffin as Nancy Murphy, wife of the "late" Alex Murphy.
- Peter Costigan as James Daniel "Jimmy" Murphy, the 13-year-old son of the "late" Alex Murphy. He first became friends with Gadget in episode no. 7, "Provision 22".Martin Milner as Russell Murphy, father of the "late" Alex Murphy, and a retired police captain.
- Jordan Hughes as young Jimmy Murphy.
- Nonnie Griffin as Dorothy Murphy, mother of the "late" Alex Murphy, and a retired teacher.
- James Kidnie as William Ray "Pudface" Morgan; a criminal who blames RoboCop for his disfigurement caused by a toxic accident of Pudface's own making.
- Cliff De Young as Dr. Cray Z. Mollardo; a cyberneticist, and a paranoid, psychopathic prima donna.
- John Rubinstein as Chip Chayken, an executive of OCP who hires Mollardo to harvest the brains of homeless people for use in the supercomputer NeuroBrain.
- Wayne Robson as "Shorty", one of "Pudface" Morgan's two "trigger men".
- Donald Burda as Leo, one of "Pudface" Morgan's two "trigger men".
- Hrant Alianak as Vlad "Stitch" Molotov, so-called because of the scar on his face which is why he doesn't like to be called "Stitch". He is the head of the Detroit branch of the Russian Mafia.
- Daniel Kash as Reggie Braga, Brazilian crime boss.
- Roddy Piper as Faked Commander Cash, Nutjob villain.
- Barry Flatman as Simon Atwater
- Chris Wiggins as Dr. Roger Yung
|Created by||Michael Miner & Edward Neumeier|
|Ending theme||"Future to This Life" by Joe Walsh and Lita Ford|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||21 episodes and 1 Pilot|
|Executive producer(s)||Kevin Gillis
Brian K. Ross
J. Miles Dale
|Running time||44 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Rysher Entertainment
|Original network||CTV (Canada)
Syndication (United States)
|Original release||March 18 –
November 26, 1994
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!