The Chucklewood Critters Series DVD Bundás és Rozsdás 4. rész / Directed by Bill Hutten / Voices: Steve Bulen, Barbara Goodson, Shifra Margolis, Mona Marshall / AKA Buttons & Rusty
The Chucklewood Critters Series DVD Bundás és Rozsdás 4. rész / Directed by Bill Hutten / Voices: Steve Bulen, Barbara Goodson, Shifra Margolis, Mona Marshall / AKA Buttons & Rusty / 4 Episodes
REGION 0 PAL DVD (ALL REGIONS)
MADE IN HUNGARY
AUDIO: Hungarian 2.0
Total Runtime: 118 minutes
Chucklewood Critters (also known as Buttons & Rusty) is an American line of television specials and an animated television series created by former Hanna-Barbera animators, Bill Hutten and Tony Love, which centered on two North American woodland animals: Buttons, a young bear cub, and Rusty, a young fox pup.
The series started as a Christmas special in 1983 called The Christmas Tree Train, followed by eight more holiday/seasonal specials. In 1997 it was developed into a series entitled The New Chucklewood Critters, which ran for two seasons. The line's creators had previously worked on Santa and the Three Bears, a featurette also starring a bear cub and a park ranger.
A Gombóc és Rozsdás vagy Bundás és Rozsdás (eredeti cím: Chucklewood Critters) 1983-tól 1999-ig futott amerikai–kanadai televíziós rajzfilmsorozat, amelyet az Encore Enterprises készített. A forgatókönyvet John Bradford és John Bates írta, rajzfilmsorozatot Tony Love és Bill Hutten rendezte, a zenéjét Richard Friedman szerezte. Magyarországon a premierjét az M1 vetítette, az ismétlését az M2 sugározta, új szinkronnal a Duna TV adta.
A történet főhőse egy medvekölyök és egy rókakölyök, akiknek sok kalandos élményük van az erdőben, és még a városban is járnak.
Episodes on DISC / Epizódok a lemezen:
Lazacszezon - The Salmon are Running
A családfa - Where Did I Come From?
A tó szörnyetege - The Creature from Chucklewood Lake
A magányos póni - The Lone Pony
- Buttons is a brown bear cub who lives in a cave in Chucklewood Park, along with his parents, Bridgette and Abner.
- Rusty, a red/orange fox pup, and his parents, Rosie and George, live in the same cave as Buttons' family.
- Ranger Jones, a.k.a. Jonesy, is the park ranger in charge of Chucklewood, and the only regular human character in the series. Ranger Jones is a mentor to Buttons and Rusty.
- Bearbette and Frisky are a zaftig female grey and yellow bear cub and a slim orange-cream vixen cub, respectively; they were introduced in the Valentine's Day special, Honeybunch. They live in Chucklewood with Bearbette's parents Darwin and Bearnadine; Frisky is an adopted member of the family, and she and Bearbette are Rusty and Buttons’ girlfriends.
- Skipper and Bluebell are rabbits, introduced in A Chucklewood Easter. They live in an underground warren and bear a bit of a suspicious resemblance to Bugs Bunny.
- Lester Eli Gator is a Cajun alligator who lives in nearby Crystal Bayou, which is where Bearbette and her family lived before moving to Chucklewood; Lester is a close friend of the family.
- Franklin the Owl is the cubs' teacher, who sometimes turns into a rap singer to make the lessons more interesting.
- Freddie the Raccoon who wears a red T-shirt is a friend and classmate of the cubs, introduced in School Daze, who tends to be a troublemaker. He lives with his father, Philbert, who is a carpenter.
- Turner the Turtle is another friend and classmate of the cubs, who was introduced in What's Up, Mom? and sometimes appears to be wearing a bow tie.
- Claude the Coyote is a trader who'll stoop to underhanded means to make a deal; he was introduced in the episode An Eye for a Tooth. His voice is modeled after that of W. C. Fields (whose middle name was Claude).
- Quacker the Duck is a denizen of the forest, who often relays messages for the others. True to his name, he often makes quacking sounds.
- Skeeter the Mouse who wears a green sweater and a hat is the smallest member of the cast. Because of his size, he is often nervous and high-strung.
|Written by||John Bates|
|Directed by||Bill Hutten|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Executive producer(s)||Bill Hutten|
|Running time||24 min|
|Production company(s)||Encore Enterprises|
|Distributor||Daro Film Distribution|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!