Bratz – Genie Magic / Hip-O Records, UMe, MGA Entertainment CD Audio 2006
Made in EU
Bratz is an American product line of fashion dolls and merchandise manufactured by MGA Entertainment and created by Carter Bryant.
The four original 10-inch (25 cm) dolls were released on May 21, 2001—Yasmin, Cloe, Jade, and Sasha. They featured almond-shaped eyes adorned with eye shadow and lush, big glossy lips. Bratz reached great success and the original line of dolls was expanded with spin-offs including Bratz Kidz, Bratz Babyz and Bratzillaz as well as media featuring various Bratz characters, including a web series, film adaptation, TV series, discography, and video games. In 2005, global sales were two billion dollars and, by 2006, Bratz had about 40 percent of the fashion-doll market.
|1||Me & My Girls|
|2||Make You Wanna Dance|
|3||Never Gonna Give Up|
|4||The Way We Shine|
|5||When We're All Together|
|7||The Real You|
|8||Livin' It Up|
|9||Life's A Wild Ride|
|11||Makin' It Happen|
|14||Bratz TV Theme (Remix)|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Universal Music Enterprises
- Copyright © – Universal Music Enterprises
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Glass Mastered at – EDC
- Pressed By – UML
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 54412 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498544129
- Pressing Plant ID: MADE IN USA BY UML
- Matrix / Runout: B00 065 2102 01@ H
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0381
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!