- Eastern Africa
- Tigrigna (Eritrea)
- The Revised Bible with Deuterocanonical Books in Tigringna / UBS CLDC032 2010...
The Revised Bible with Deuterocanonical Books in Tigringna / UBS CLDC032 2010 / Tigrinya, Tigrigna, Tigrina, Tigria, less commonly Tigrinian, Tigrinyan, is a Semitic language spoken by the Tigrinya people in central Eritrea
- Vinyl Bound: 1400 pages
- Publisher: Bible Society (2010)
- Language: Tigrinya
- ISBN-10: 9966273840
- ISBN-13: 978-9966273840 / 9789966273840
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!