Radiohead – Hail To The Thief / Parlophone DVD 2003
Made in EU
Hail to the Thief is the sixth album by the English rock band Radiohead. It was released on 9 June 2003 through Parlophone internationally and a day later through Capitol Records in the United States. It was the last album released under Radiohead's record contract with EMI, the parent company of Parlophone and Capitol.
After transitioning to a more electronic style on their albums Kid A (2000) and Amnesiac (2001), which were recorded through protracted studio experimentation, Radiohead sought to work more spontaneously, combining electronic and rock music. They recorded most of Hail to the Thief in two weeks in Los Angeles with their longtime producer Nigel Godrich, focusing on live takes rather than overdubs.
Radiohead are an English rock band formed in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, in 1985. The band consists of Thom Yorke (vocals, guitar, piano, keyboards), brothers Jonny Greenwood (lead guitar, keyboards, other instruments) and Colin Greenwood (bass), Ed O'Brien (guitar, backing vocals) and Philip Selway (drums, percussion). They have worked with producer Nigel Godrich and cover artist Stanley Donwood since 1994. Radiohead's experimental approach is credited with advancing the sound of alternative rock.
|1||2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm.)||3:19|
|2||Sit Down. Stand Up. (Snakes & Ladders.)||4:20|
|3||Sail To The Moon. (Brush The Cobwebs Out Of The Sky.)||4:18|
|4||Backdrifts. (Honeymoon Is Over.)||5:22|
|5||Go To Sleep. (Little Man Being Erased.)||3:21|
|6||Where I End And You Begin. (The Sky Is Falling In.)||4:29|
|7||We Suck Young Blood. (Your Time Is Up.)||4:56|
|8||The Gloaming. (Softly Open Our Mouths In The Cold.)||3:32|
|9||There There. (The Boney King Of Nowhere.)||5:23|
|10||I Will. (No Man's Land.)||1:59|
|11||A Punchup At A Wedding. (No No No No No No No No.)||4:57|
|12||Myxomatosis. (Judge, Jury & Executioner.)||3:52|
|13||Scatterbrain. (As Dead As Leaves.)||3:21|
|14||A Wolf At The Door. (It Girl. Rag Doll.)||3:23|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright © – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Artwork [Painting Of Words Onto Black Canvas] –
- Bass, Synth [String Synth], Sampler –
- Design [Packaging Designed By] –
- Drums, Percussion –
- Engineer –
- Engineer [Tape Loops] –
- Guitar, Effects, Voice –
- Guitar, Other [Analogue Systems], Other [Ondes Martenot], Other [Laptop], Toy Piano, Glockenspiel –
- Other [Backed Up] –
- Other [Catalogued By] –
- Producer, Recorded By, Edited By, Other [Operated On], Mixed By –
- Voice, Lyrics By [Words], Guitar, Piano, Other [Laptop] –
- Written-By, Producer, Performer [Played By] –
Released in specially designed 5" x 7" map-style/poster package.
This record was made at Ocean Way, Hollywood, California & at Radiohead's own studio, between September 2002 and February 2003.
All instruments have been maintained and rebuilt by Plank.
Packaging designed using a font called Mrs Eaves, which was made by Emigre type foundry in Sacramento.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ 2003 The copyright in this Sound Recording is owned by EMI Recording Limited.
© 2003 EMI Records Limited. This Label Copy information is the subject of Copyright Protection.
All Rights Reserved. © 2003 EMI Records Limited
F: PM / UK: / Printed in the EU
Place of manufacture as stated on label
Marketed and Distributed by EMI
CD matrix: EMI UDEN
- Barcode: 7 24358 48082 5
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI UDEN 5845442 @ 1 | 1-1-6-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI UDEN 5845442 @ 1 | 1-1-4-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): EMI UDEN 5845442 @ 1 1-1-9 ML
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): EMI UDEN 5845442 @ 1 | 1-1-3-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): EMI UDEN 5845442 @ 1 | 1-1-12-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 5): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1473
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 155D
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 15FF
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 1532
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi 1512
- Rights Society: bel / BIEM
Provided to YouTube by Beggars Group Digital Ltd. 2 + 2 = 5 · Radiohead Hail To the Thief ℗ 2003 XL Recordings Ltd Released on: 2003-06-09 Associated Performer: Colin Greenwood Engineer: Darryl Thorp Associated Performer: Ed O'Brien Engineer: Graeme Stewart Associated Performer: Jonny Greenwood Mixer: Nigel Godrich Producer: Nigel Godrich Associated Performer: Phil Selway Associated Performer: Thom Yorke Associated Performer: Nigel Godrich Music Publisher: Warner Chappell Music Publishing Ltd. Music Publisher: CMRRA Music Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Composer: Colin Greenwood Composer: Ed O'Brien Composer: Jonny Greenwood Composer: Phil Selway Composer Lyricist: Thom Yorke Auto-generated by YouTube.
2 + 2 = 5Provided to YouTube by Beggars Group Digital Ltd. 2 + 2 = 5 ·...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!