- BIML Christian Book Collection
- Nancy Chandler's Map of Chiang Mai, 18th Ed. by Nancy Chandler and Nima Chandler
Nancy Chandler's Map of Chiang Mai, 18th Ed.
For many visitors, Chiang Mai's real appeal is in its secret sights, shops and cafes hidden down side streets and back alleyways, behind temples and inside otherwise nondescript lots. Nancy Chandler's Map of Chiang Mai shares these treasures, with extensive listings of everything from private museums and boutiques open by appointment only to yoga, massage, cooking and Thai language schools, more vegetarian restaurants than on any other map, noodle stalls, things to do with the kids, tips for escaping the heat in summer, where to catch a European film, and more. The map includes detailed guides to the Night Bazaar and the backstreets of Warorot Market (Chiang Mai's Chinatown) as well as Greater Chiang Mai and the City Center. The index includes more telephone numbers and descriptions as well, including some places that could not be squeezed on the map.
- Map: 76 pages
- Publisher: Nancy Chandler Graphics; 18th Edition edition (November 30, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 974348406X
- ISBN-13: 978-9743484063 / 9789743484063
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.9 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!