Hiromi – Place To Be / Telarc CD Audio 2009
Made in EU
Place to Be is a solo album by Japanese jazz pianist Hiromi Uehara. It was released on September 5, 2009 by Telarc label. The album features eight original compositions plus two covers which are intended to musically describe Hiromi's travels around the world.
Hiromi Uehara (上原 ひろみ, Uehara Hiromi, born 26 March 1979), known professionally as Hiromi, is a Japanese jazz composer and pianist. She is known for her virtuosic technique, energetic live performances and blend of musical genres such as stride, post-bop, progressive rock, classical and fusion in her compositions.
|2||Choux À La Crème||5:29|
|4||Berne, Baby, Berne!||2:56|
|6||Cape Cod Chips||5:41|
|9||Show City, Show Girl||3:56|
|10||Daytime In Las Vegas||4:30|
|12||Place To Be||6:39|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Telarc International
- Copyright © – Telarc International
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0101439072-0101
- Recorded At – Avatar Studios
- Art Direction – Muga Miyahara
- Photography – Muga Miyahara
- Piano – Hiromi Uehara
- Producer – Hiromi Uehara, Michael Bishop
- Barcode: 089408369520
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 943S
- Matrix / Runout: A0101439072-0101 15 A00
Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Place To Be · Hiromi Place To Be ℗ 2009 Telarc International a division of Concord Music Group Released on: 2009-01-01 Composer Lyricist: Hiromi Uehara Auto-generated by YouTube.
Place To BeProvided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Place To Be · Hi...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!