- » Little Bible Translation History for Hungarians / The first Hungarian Bible translation that we know of today was left to us only in pieces and was written around 1430-1450AD
- » The world’s first Christian Dengbej (classic, traditional Kurdis music) album has been completed.
- » BIML NEW ARRIVALS FROM SERBIA AND CRORATIA!
- » Slovakian Bibles and New Testament in wide range avaialbe from Bible In My Langauge. Here we present the stylish pocket New Testaments in Slovakian
- » Introducing 5 new languages from China: Western Guizhou Yi-Neasu, Guizhou Black Miao-Hmu, Dong-Kam, Qiandongnan Miao-Qanao, and Liangshan Yi-Nuosu
The poem: My Bible and I / We found several versions! WORTH SHARING!
Posted by BIML USA TEAM on January 20, 2018
My Bible and I
We’ve traveled together through life’s rugged way
O’er land and o’er water, by night and by day:
To travel without it I never would try;
We keep close together, my Bible and I.
In sorrow I’ve proved it my comfort and joy,
When weak my strong tower which nought can destroy;
When death comes so near me ’tis thought I would die,
We still are together, my Bible and I.
If powers of evil against me would come,
And threaten to rob me of heaven and home,
God’s Word then directs me to Him in the sky;
And nothing can part us, my Bible and I.
When evil temptations are brought to my view,
And I in my weakness know not what to do,
On Christ as my strength I am taught to rely;
And so we keep company, my Bible and I.
When life’s path is ended; if Jesus should come
And take all his blood-purchased brethren home;
Or if, in long suffering, He waits till I die.
We’ll never be parted, my Bible and I.
And when in the glory my Lord I behold,
With all His redeemed gathered safe in the fold,
My Bible and I close companions will be,
For God’s Word abides for all eternity.
- Author Unknown