- » Little Bible Translation History for Hungarians / The first Hungarian Bible translation that we know of today was left to us only in pieces and was written around 1430-1450AD
- » The world’s first Christian Dengbej (classic, traditional Kurdis music) album has been completed.
- » BIML NEW ARRIVALS FROM SERBIA AND CRORATIA!
- » Slovakian Bibles and New Testament in wide range avaialbe from Bible In My Langauge. Here we present the stylish pocket New Testaments in Slovakian
- » Introducing 5 new languages from China: Western Guizhou Yi-Neasu, Guizhou Black Miao-Hmu, Dong-Kam, Qiandongnan Miao-Qanao, and Liangshan Yi-Nuosu
Loving the Holy Bible!
Posted by BIML USA TEAM on Jan 13th 2018
The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.
Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.
It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.
Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.
It is given to you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.
Follow its precepts and it will lead you to Calvary, to the empty tomb, to a resurrected life in Christ; yes, to glory itself, for eternity.
We believe in the inerrancy of the Word of God, holding that it’s the true story of the Savior, Jesus Christ, who was God’s Son, born of a virgin. And who died sinless on a cross as a sacrifice for the sin of all who put their faith in Him. We believe He arose again from the grave, conquering death. He is, in fact, the only One through whom mankind can acquire redemption and have relationship with God the Father.
We pray that if you’ve not received Christ as your Savior, you’ll consider now the eternal importance of this decision. It is in fact, the most important decision you’ll ever make because it is the one and only decision that will determine where you’ll spend your eternity, in heaven or in hell.