- » Little Bible Translation History for Hungarians / The first Hungarian Bible translation that we know of today was left to us only in pieces and was written around 1430-1450AD
- » The world’s first Christian Dengbej (classic, traditional Kurdis music) album has been completed.
- » BIML NEW ARRIVALS FROM SERBIA AND CRORATIA!
- » Slovakian Bibles and New Testament in wide range avaialbe from Bible In My Langauge. Here we present the stylish pocket New Testaments in Slovakian
- » Introducing 5 new languages from China: Western Guizhou Yi-Neasu, Guizhou Black Miao-Hmu, Dong-Kam, Qiandongnan Miao-Qanao, and Liangshan Yi-Nuosu
Hungarian Bibles in many sizes and translations are here! READY to shop? Here are some of our choices for you. SZENT BIBLIAK Magyar Szent iras
Posted by BIML USA TEAM on Dec 2nd 2017
THIS IS THE CLASSIC HUNGARIAN TRANSLATION similar to KJV in English!
John 3:16 János 3:16
szerette Isten e világot, hogy az ő egyszülött Fiát adta, hogy valaki
hiszen ő benne, el ne vesszen, hanem örök élete legyen.
This is the classic Hungarian Karoli version of the Bible, the most popular version today in Hungary! Beautiful, black hardcover with Golden lettering, midsize family edition. Great for giving to loved ones and friend.
Buy it here:
Also we received these special KAROLI Bibles with the WORDS OF CHRIST IN RED IN THEM:
AND ANOTHER KIND, Catholic Hungarian Bibles:
These are from JEROMOS BIBLIATARSULAT
AND HUNGARIAN STUDY BIBLES: