- » Little Bible Translation History for Hungarians / The first Hungarian Bible translation that we know of today was left to us only in pieces and was written around 1430-1450AD
- » The world’s first Christian Dengbej (classic, traditional Kurdis music) album has been completed.
- » BIML NEW ARRIVALS FROM SERBIA AND CRORATIA!
- » Slovakian Bibles and New Testament in wide range avaialbe from Bible In My Langauge. Here we present the stylish pocket New Testaments in Slovakian
- » Introducing 5 new languages from China: Western Guizhou Yi-Neasu, Guizhou Black Miao-Hmu, Dong-Kam, Qiandongnan Miao-Qanao, and Liangshan Yi-Nuosu
BIML NEW ARRIVALS FROM SERBIA AND CRORATIA!
Posted by BIML USA TEAM on February 05, 2019
Serbian Bible Golden Edges / BLACK 043HS Sveto Pismo / Serbia Cyrillic Script
Свето писмо Старог и Новог Завета - 043ХС
Даничић-Синод / Daničić Translation Synodal Text
- Hardcover: 1104 pages
- Publisher: Bible Society (2011)
- Language: Serbian